Vacancy for Assistant Minister
(with special focus on youth work)
We are looking for someone with experience in Christian ministry and youth work; a committed believer who seeks daily to grow personally in the knowledge and love of God and desires to help others to do the same.
The Assistant Minister will:
- Lead and develop the Church’s youth work (11-25 years).
- Encourage the Church family to be invitational, welcoming and become more confident at sharing their faith.
- Be an active part of the strategic Leadership Team.
- Preach and lead regularly at Sunday services and on-line activities.
- Be confident and innovative with using on-line resources and social media.
- Work closely with our Children and Families worker.
- Make good use of any particular gifts (eg. Sport, music etc).
St Peter’s is a lively, medium-sized, Bible-based Church committed to sharing the Gospel with our local community and to grow disciples.
Elworth is a growing community in Sandbach, Cheshire.
Appropriate salary and accommodation provided.
Enquiries to David Page: